Vietnam Information Security Association (VNISA) and Authority of Information Security are pleased to introduce the National Information Security Day 2017. The event is hosted by Ministry of Information and Communication, Ministry of Education and Training and will be held from 15th Nov. to 02st Dec. 2017 in Hanoi and HoChiMinh City. The Conference highlights the main theme of “Intelligent Security in Smart Connected World’’.
The event will be attended by government leaders, leaders of ministries and departments with leading information security experts of international ICT vendors, corporations, banks and telecoms. This year’s event takes place in the context of the world entering to a new era of the industry 4.0 – the industry is largely based on the connection of cyber-physical systems and the ability to manipulate physical objects, the industry is based on three core technologies: Artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of things (IoT) and Big data. Information security faces new opportunities but great challenges.
Main activities :
1. International conference: “Intelligent Security in Smart Connected World’’;
2. InfoSec products and Solutions Exhibition;
3. National InfoSec contest for students;
4. Training course for CIO, CSO;
5. Surveying information security status;
6. Announcing result of evaluating domestic information security products & services.